Protecting Your Interests
No one would knowingly spend two dollars to collect a dollar. Yet this is exactly what many business owners do when they enter into litigation. Litigation is expensive and time-consuming. If you are considering filing a lawsuit against a business partner, shareholder or other business, it’s important to do it with your eyes open.
At Fuller & Quigg, our lawyer represents businesses and business owners in Decatur and throughout Central Illinois in all kinds of commercial disputes. We focus on helping our clients find cost-effective solutions to accomplish their goals. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
The following are examples of the types of cases we handle:
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Disputes with vendors or customers
- Breach of contract claims
- Insurance disputes, including denied claims and insurance bad faith
- Employment litigation such as noncompetition and nondisclosure claims
- Construction defect claims
- Commercial lease disputes
- Incapacity of a business owner in a closely held or family business
- Small-business dissolution
We believe in the use of negotiation as a more cost-effective way to explore a resolution to a business dispute. However, negotiation is only effective if the other side knows that you are willing and able to take the case to trial if necessary. Over the past 35 years, our attorney has tried hundreds of cases successfully.
Contract Dispute Lawyer Serving Decatur And Central Illinois
Call 217-619-0097 (or 866-375-6472 toll free) to discuss your case with an experienced Decatur business litigation attorney. We are located on the north side of Decatur with convenient parking. Evening and weekend appointments are available.