A family dispute is an emotional situation with lasting consequences for both parties and their children. If you are facing a divorce, you are probably concerned about how your assets and finances will be divided and how to protect your rights to custody or visitation. At Fuller & Quigg, we are experienced in asserting the rights of our clients throughout the divorce process. We are also experienced in handling a variety of family dispute cases including child custody, support, modifications, adoptions, and domestic abuse cases.
With tenacious advocacy and focus on client service, we will help you get the results you need in a divorce or other family law dispute. Contact us today for a consultation.
We are a firm with a focus on finding solutions in your case. Families facing divorce and other legal difficulties want to ensure that they are using cost-effective strategies to protect their rights and resolve disputes. Our attorney has significant experience in negotiating settlements and will aggressively assert your rights and minimize any costs associated with your dispute.
Fuller & Quigg is a premier law firm practicing in divorce and family law. We have significant experience in the following practice areas:
- Contested and uncontested divorce: custody, visitation, support, asset division
- Custody: primary custody, visitation, parenting time
- Post-judgment matters: modifications, enforcement, out-of-state custodian
- Department of Children & Family Services (DCFS): neglect and abuse matters, DCFS appeals
- Child support: child support enforcement, child support modifications
- Mediation and arbitration
- Spousal support and alimony
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Domestic violence: child abuse, spousal abuse, orders of protection
From your initial consultation through the final resolution of your dispute, we will remain attentive and responsive to your needs. We will answer any questions that you may have and explore all of your options and alternatives before proceeding in your case.
Modifications And Enforcement
If you have already been through a divorce or custody case we can help you obtain a modification to an existing custody or support order or assist you in getting an original order enforced.
Evening and weekend appointments available • Located conveniently on the north side • Accessible and easy parking
Contact Fuller & Quigg to schedule an initial consultation with a experienced Decatur, Illinois, lawyer regarding your personal injury, family law, or business matter.